Bosch 8.0 ABS / ESP Pump Module Problems
The Bosch 8.0 ABS / ESP Modulator unit is much more complex than the earlier Bosch 5.3 and Bosch 5.7 ABS ECU’s. We have been successfully repairing these units for just over 5 years now and are able to fully test, repair and rebuild these units with a lifetime warranty.
Most commonly we’re seeing failed units come from Audi A6 / S6 Quattro (4F2 / 4F5) manufactured between 01/2005 – 06/2006 but the same failing part is fitted widely to a variety of vehicles including:
- 01435 – Brake Pressure Sensor 1 (G201): Implausible Signal 008 – Implausible Signal
- 01420 – Driving Dynamics Regulation High Pressure Switch Valve 1 N227 – Intermittent
- 01418 – Driving Dynamics Regulation Switch Valve 1 N225 – Intermittent
- ABS / ESP / ASR / TCS / DCS (Traction) Light On
- Wheel Speed Sensor Faults
- No Communication Fault
Our Bosch 8.0 ABS / ESP Pump Module Repair Service
If your Bosch 8.0 ABS / ESP module has failed, we’re able to fully test and rebuild the unit using new genuine OEM components to ensure that each and every repaired and rebuilt ABS pump meets & exceeds OE specifications. All of our remanufactured ABS pumps come with a Lifetime warranty and will not require coding back to the vehicle.
We also offer a professional diagnosis & fitting service if required.